The Gold Australian Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1887 to 1893.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Displays a left facing bust of crowned Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Melbourne Mint. Coins bear the 'M' mintmark on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!