This 1 oz gold Kangaroo features a strike thru on the reverse of the coin and has been graded a Mint Error MS-67 by NGC. A struck thru error is caused by a foreign object that gets between the dies and the planchet when the coin is struck. The Perth Mint has a very stringent quality control, making error coins such as this very rare and highly collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Limited mintage of only 300,000 coins.
- Housed in a protective holder graded a Reverse Struck Thru Mint Error MS-67 by NGC.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: The 1990 1 oz Gold Nugget features a hopping Red Kangaroo, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Nugget Reverse Struck Thru in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional Gold error coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this fantastic error coin to your cart today!