Only $50.00 per coin over spot!
Gold Sovereigns from the reign of King Edward VII are dated 1902-1910 and are not encountered nearly as often as succeeding monarchs George V or Elizabeth II.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition and dated 1902-1910.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Melbourne Mint. The "M" mintmark is featured on the reverse below the horse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.