Gold Sovereigns from the reign of King Edward VII are dated 1902-1910 and are not encountered nearly as often as succeeding monarchs George V or Elizabeth II.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Displays a right facing bust of Edward VII surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Perth Mint. Coins bear the "P" mintmark on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Edward VII are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.