These coins are attractively priced for the beginning or advanced collector!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 3,200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1884-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.