Graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC. Kilo Silver coins are an ideal way to own more .999 fine Silver with just one purchase.
Additionally, the koala is one of Australia's most popular animals, accounting for the exceptional success of the Australian Koala series that began in 2007.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective and certified NGC holder.
- Graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Obverse: Features an adult koala sitting in a tree.
- Reverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Koalas are loved around the world, and now you can bring home your very own Silver Koala. Add this 2009 graded 1 kilo Silver Koala to your cart today!