Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
The popular Silver Kookaburra coin series features a unique design each year, making it a great series for collecting. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver, which makes them great for investors as well.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic NGC holder.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a tree branch, designed by Darryl Belloti. Also includes a special “P20” mintmark signifying the 20th year of the Silver Kookaburra series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Kookaburra in style by adding a protective display box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of the 74,757 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find on the market. Get the graded 2009 kilo Silver Kookaburra while you can!