With a mintage of only 6,000 coins and graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, the sixth design in the series features a Saltwater Crocodile.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Each coin comes in protective and certified NGC plastic holder.
- Reverse: Features a saltwater crocodile against the background of wild wetlands at sunset. The inscription SALTWATER CROCODILE also appears in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark and the 2014 year-date.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Saltwater Crocodile Map Shape coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Expand your Perth numismatic collection with this unique graded Map-shaped coin. Add this coin to your cart today!