With yearly changing designs and a low mintage of only 10,000 coins, this beautiful PF-69 High Relief Kookaburra is a great collectible to add to your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection and guarantees the Proof-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch surrounded by gum leaves. The design includes the inscription AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA, The Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark and the 2014 year-date.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Expand your Perth numismatic collection with this unique coin. Add this High Relief 1 oz Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!