As a symbol of Canada’s untamed wilderness, the Royal Canadian Mint pays tribute to the wolf with this stunning coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The fearless hunter is perched on a rocky slope while surveying its remote territory.
- A rich color application over the struck components of the design recreates the wolf’s natural coloring, and brings added depth and definition to the wolf’s beautiful surroundings.
This coin has a breathtaking mix of traditional engraving, stunning high-definition color, frosted elements and an immaculate proof finish. Add this spectacular specimen to your cart today!
Guardian of its territory, the wolf (Canis lupus) is a fearless hunter that relies on its remarkable intelligence, its keen senses, and a pack mentality to maintain its reputation as an apex predator.