While one of the more attainable issues of the early 50 Pesos, the 1925 50 Pesos is exceedingly scarce in gem condition. One of only 14 certified MS-65s at NGC, this top-pop example is an excellent addition to a competitive registry set!
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Population of only 14 in MS-65 at NGC, with 0 known finer.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees your coin's gem uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of 716,000.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- This 50 Pesos type was issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Display your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This superlative example of this beautiful type is an excellent addition to any high-end Mexican type set or competitive registry set of this popular series. Add this certified 1925 50 Pesos to your cart today!