Hold a thunderstorm in the palm of your hand! The awesome power and light of a summer storm blows across this stunning coin’s reverse surface, bringing the image to life.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell with a custom beauty box.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $20 face value.
- Reverse: A lone eastern white pine rises from a small rocky island in Ontario’s Georgian Bay.
- Magnificent in any light but unforgettable under black light: While the artistry of the reverse image is compelling in any light, the full effect of the overall design is best appreciated when viewed under the black light flashlight that is included with the coin.
A limited mintage of 8,000, world-class technology and a stunning image of the Canadian landscape mean that this coin is sure to be sought after by collectors. Add this 1 oz Silver $20 Summer Storm coin to your cart today.
Viewing the reverse under a black light activates the coin’s specialized technology, allowing the lightning bolts to radiate across the sky with a stunning life-like intensity and exceptional luminosity.