This series by the Royal Canadian Mint highlights Canada’s rich biodiversity, and its natural heritage. The first coin in this three-coin Conservation series features the majestic Whooping Crane.
- Contains 1/2 Kilo of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A whooping crane in flight. Fully extended, the bird’s broad wings fill the upper space of the image's field.
- The coin’s large surface area offers an ideal-sized canvas for a finely detailed engraving, adding further relief and luster to the design.
With a mintage of only 500 coins, this first of a series is sure to be popular. Add this beauty to your cart today!