APMEXclusive® Ten Commandments is the fourth release in the 2015 six coin series of iconic Biblical scenes. Each of these 2 oz Silver coins has a mintage of just 1,499 and features an impressive high-relief, rimless design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Exodus 32:19, which tells the story of Moses breaking the Ten Commandments at the foot of Mount Sinai. Each certificate includes a serial number that matches the laser etched number on the coin.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of " Moses Breaking the Tables of the Law " showing Moses throwing the Ten Commandments at the foot of the mountain after seeing his people flagrantly violating the Ten Commandments God had just bestowed on them.
- Edge: Laser etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "Moses Showing the Ten Commandments," showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Ten Commandments coin to your cart today!