The .999 fine Silver coin from the "Renaissance Masterpieces" series from the Mint of Poland is dedicated to the most famous paintings of all time. With selective gilding and multi-colored printing, this square shaped coin is both attractive and unique.
- Contains 0.901 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an attractive mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity. The beautifully designed presentation case is in the form of a frame.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: In the top portion are sophisticated ornaments with Gold plating. Below is a stylized piece of the Renaissance attic. To the left is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2015.
- Reverse: A multicolor replica of the "Mona Lisa" by Leonardo da Vinci. The name of the painting in English and Polish border the top and bottom of the image.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Add this 2015 Silver Mona Lisa coin to your cart today!
Perfect harmony, subtle gradation of shadowing and tone, restrained coloring and smoothness of surface come together on the most famous paintings by Leonardo da Vinci. The pinnacle of his painterly technique is the portrait of Lisa del Giocondo, wife of a Florentine merchant, widely-known as the “Mona Lisa”.