Very Rare Top 100 VAM Moustache Variety. This variety has a doubled ear, and a die break on Liberty's upper lip that resembles a moustache!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- This coin has been attributed by NGC as a VAM 2A.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1891 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!