This Peace Silver Dollar variety has a die break on Liberty's cheek and in the hair, right behind her mouth. This is a very scarce Top-50 variety.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1922 Peace Dollar to your cart today!