This scarce Top-50 variety VAM is a late die state of this variety and has a large die break on Liberty's cheek that resembles a whisker. It has still been graded an MS-61 by NGC, adding great collectible appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1923 Peace Dollar to your cart today!