This 1922 Peace Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-63, and displays beautiful toning on the Reverse; featuring hints of red, green, purple, and orange. Toned Peace dollars like this coin are tough to find.
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Silver Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive NGC slab holder to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this Beautifully Toned Peace Silver Dollar to your cart today.