This 2015 American Liberty High Relief Gold coin features the greatest in digital technology from the United States Mint. The designs on both sides of the coin embody liberty, courage and freedom, making it an ideal collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- $100 denomination "highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin".
- Limited mintage of only 49,325 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty carrying the familiar torch and American flag, surrounded by "Liberty" and "In God We Trust", designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: Paul Balan design featuring an American eagle in flight, gripping an olive branch in its talons, surrounded by "United States of America" above and the weight, purity and $100 face value below.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
The original box and certificate of authenticity from the U.S. Mint add collectibility to this beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2015 High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!