These coins are more than 90 years old and still retain their original mint luster. This 100 coin bag of Morgan Silver Dollars contains about 77.34 oz of actual Silver weight.
- Approximately 77.34 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- All coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- These 90% Silver Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia mint will grade MS-60 to MS-63.
These larger quantity bags make it easy to add quality Silver to your holdings. Add 100 coin bags of these early date Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.