This is the first coin in a brand new series, "Symbols of Nature" featuring a wolf on the prowl!
- Contains 0.32 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2015.
- Reverse: In the central part of the reverse is a multi-colored picture of the grey wolf against a stylized decorative surface. The background is adorned with the outlines of wolf silhouettes and paw prints.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Discover the beauty created by mother nature. Add this Symbols of Nature Wolf coin to your cart today.