The Monnaie de Paris commemorates the loved children’s book "The Little Prince" in this .999 fine Proof Gold coin. The book was written by renowned French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupery in 1942 and has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Little Prince standing with a few characters from the book: the Rose, the Fox and the Mutton.
- Reverse: Depicts the Little Prince’s profile with the face value of the coin and “The Little Prince” Title in various languages around the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
This classic children’s book is beloved to children of all ages. This Gold coin will make a great gift and spur the imagination in all of us. Add this 1/4 oz Proof Gold Mutton coin from “The Little Prince” series to your cart today.