This Monnaie de Paris Gold coin commemorates a loved and classic children’s book, "The Little Prince". The book was written by renowned French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupery in 1942.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the shadow of a plane flying over the Little Prince in the desert.
- Reverse: Depicts The Little Prince’s profile with the face value of the coin and “The Little Prince” Title in various languages around the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Since the publication, “The Little Prince” has sold over 150 million books in various countries and has a television series, an amusement park, and a movie in its dedication. Add this 1/4 oz Proof Gold Little Prince coin to your order today!