This 1928 Hawaiian Half Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-65 by PCGS.
- This coin was minted to honor the 150th anniversary of the arrival of Captain James Cook to the Hawaiian Islands.
- Designed by Juliette May Fraser.
- Obverse: Depicts Captain James Cook.
- Reverse: Features King Kamehameha.
- No mintmark indicating this series was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This is a very tough coin to find in any grade. This is a gorgeous specimen! Add this certified 1928 Hawaiian Half Dollar to your cart today!