Every year for five years, the Great French Ships series from the Monnaie de Paris will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner. In 2015, the Soleil Royal was released, which was a warship of Admiral Tourville.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the helm and jib, along with the sun motif symbolizing the ship's name.
- Reverse: Features the ship at full sail gliding across calm seas and a motif of rigging, bringing together the ship's detail.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Proof Silver coin is perfect for any fan of the sea. Add this beautiful €10 Silver Soleil Royal Proof coin to your cart today!
The Soleil Royal (The Royal Sun) was a french flagship that emerged in 1669 under the rule of King Louis XIV. It's three bridges embodied the glory of the Sun King due to its architecture and beauty.