This is the fourth Silver coin of a the series honoring great French ships. Every year for five years, this series will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The La Gironde, with the nose of the ship in the background. The ship's helm and jibs are clearly visible.
- Reverse: Shows the coin's denomination, the words "Led Grands Navires Francais", and the year 2015.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
Add this beautiful Silver Coin to your cart today!