Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Every year for five years, this series will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner. This year, 2015, the Soleil Royal was released. The Soleil Royal (The Royal Sun) was a French flagship that emerged in 1669 under the rule of King Louis XIV. It's three bridges embodied the glory of the Sun King due to its architecture and beauty.
- Contains 5 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of only 250 coins!
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the helm and jib along with the sun motif symbolizing the ship's name.
- Reverse: Features the ship at full sail gliding across calm seas, and a motif of rigging bringing together the ship's detail.
- Edge is serial numbered matching the COA.
Add this beautiful 5 oz Silver Proof Soleil Royal coin to your cart today!