This is the fourth Silver coin of a series honoring great French ships. Every year for five years, this series will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner.
- Contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 250 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the La Gironde on open water.
- Reverse: Features a composition common to all five coins dedicated to ocean liners in the series: a section of porthole surmounted by the ship's funnels sending plumes of smoke into the air.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2016 5 oz Silver €50 Great French Ships Proof coin to your cart today!