The sixth coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s enchanting series featuring heartwarming depictions of baby animals in the wild is a White-Tailed Deer. Selective coloring brings out the animal's beauty, while the .9999 fine Silver provides intrinsic value.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A young white-tailed deer (fawn) with its mother (doe) in one of Canada’s many forested areas. Selective coloring showcases the fawn’s reddish-brown coat, which is marked from its neck to its tail by hundreds of bright white spots along each side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
To celebrate Canada’s rich biodiversity, the Royal Canadian Mint highlights the animal kingdom’s family bonds in a series that features endearing images of Canada’s baby animals. Add this unique 1 oz Silver White-Tailed Deer coin to your cart today!