This coin is the first in a series of 4 that celebrates the beautiful landscape of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, beginning with Tower Peak in Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an artistic rendering of Tower Peak, nestled in Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park. Here, masterful engraving recreates the artist’s brush strokes.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Located in British Columbia, beautiful Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park evokes majestic images of soaring mountains, glacial peaks, pristine lakes and fields of alpine wildflowers. Add this 1 oz Silver Canadian Landscape The Rockies coin to your order today!