First Silver coin featured in this collection depicts a reproduction of the painting "The Fall of Man" by Titian.
- Contains 0.45 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an elegant presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 777 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1 and the year of 2015.
- Reverse: Depicts the painting of the "Fall of Man" by the Venetian artist Titian, dating to around 1550. The subject matter is Adam and Eve.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
An elaborate design with high-end digital printing. Add this The Fall of Man Proof coin to your cart today!