While not rare in absolute terms, this inaugural issue of the Silver Eagle is a conditional rarity, with only 127 examples graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS. This is a great opportunity to upgrade a competitive registry set!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of only 127 coins in MS-70 at PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
As the inaugural year of the Silver Eagle, the 1986 has long been popular with collectors. This perfect example adds the rarity and appeal of a low population coin in one of the most highly competitive registry sets. Add this perfect 1986 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Population as provided by PCGS, September 2016.