Extremely Rare Coin with an extremely low population of only 9 of these coins in the world! This coin has been graded a rare and perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS.
One of only 9 MS-70 First Strike examples certified by PCGS!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- PCGS further certifies this coin as having been delivered from the mint in the first 30 days of release - an extremely rare distinction for coins of this year.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
- QA Check sticker reveals this coin's quality and grade have been verified by a trusted and reputable third party. QA check stickers are the modern's coins equivalent to the CAC sticker.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful, rare Silver American Eagle to your cart today!