These 2015 Mexican Kilo Silver Aztec Calendar coins have been graded as PL-70 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. The extremely low population makes this coin a collector's dream and truly a must-have item.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Perfect PL-70 Early Release graded coin housed in an NGC protective plastic holder.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States) and surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar design, mintmark of the Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mo), legal tender denomination "$100" followed by the year of minting, 2015, and the legend "1 kg Plata Pura Ley .999" (1 kg Pure Silver Fineness .999).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This truly is a collector's dream item and definitely a must-have! Add this 2015 1 Kilo Silver Mexican Aztec Calendar coin to your cart today.