These coins are still in beautiful condition and showcase their proud place as a piece of American history.
- Each roll contains approximately 15.47 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from the following mints:
* P - Philadelphia
* D - Denver
* S - San Francisco
These coins exhibit the slightest bit of wear and maintain the majority of their original mint luster. Add these Almost Uncirculated 1921 P, D, or S Mint Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These 1921 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, D or S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.