Peace Silver Dollars, one of the most recognized designs in American coinage, were originally issued to commemorate peace in the world after the end of WWI and are highly collectible.
- Each roll contains approximately 15.47 oz of Pure Silver.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Coins come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
These coins exhibit no signs of wear and retain all of their original mint luster. Add several of these Brilliant Uncirculated Peace Dollar Rolls to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.The Peace Dollar is highly sought after by collectors, as it experienced one of the briefest minting periods of any U.S. currency and also was the last Silver Dollar to be minted. This popular design was minted from 1921 to 1928, then again in 1934 and 1935, due to changes in legislation.
Anthony di Francisci's Peace Dollar was the result of a contest looking for a new dollar design. His unique rendition of Lady Liberty was based on the actual Statue of Liberty, resulting in a patriotic and familiar look. The eagle on the reverse clutches an olive branch in its talons, symbolizing peace and commemorating the peace seen after WWI.