This coin has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS. The Silver Eagle is widely recognized and universally respected, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is packaged by PCGS in a plastic slab with a label showcasing its unique features.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.li>
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.li>
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect and display your Graded Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful graded Silver American Eagle to your cart today.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The Silver American Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Certified American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|