Captain's log, stardate 51721.3: The Perth Mint releases a 1 oz Silver coin in honor of Captain Benjamin Sisko. This is the third Captain release in this multi-coin Star Trek series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 NGC condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays a color image of actor Avery Brooks as he appeared as the Captain in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, against a representation of the space station Deep Space 9. The design also includes the inscription “CAPTAIN BENJAMIN SISKO”, The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Legal tender under the authority of the Government of Tuvalu.
Protect and display your Captain Sisko coin in style be adding a presentation or gift box to your order.
Star Trek is loved around the world and continues gaining new fans. Add this highly collectible graded 1 oz Silver Captain Sisko Coin to your cart today.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine debuted in 1993 and ran for seven seasons until 1999. Set in the future in the Milky Way Galaxy, it follows the 23rd century adventures of Captain Benjamin Sisko during his seven year assignment as commander of the space station Deep Space 9 in the Bajor sector.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cultural phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films being released over the past five decades. The series explored a variety of societal themes and issues including a Utopian society, war and peace, imperialism, economics, racial equality, religion, human rights, feminism, and the role of technology.