This stunning coin features a real Royal Delft™ porcelain piece. A handmade and hand painted earthenware stone inserted with a sunflower painted on it. First issue of a brand new series.
- Contains 1.6075 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- A limited mintage of 999 Silver coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a profile of Vincent van Gogh with sunflowers inspired by Van Gogh’s famous “Tournesols” oil painting. One of the sunflowers is highlighted with the ceramic Royal Delft™.
Each coin is unique from one another due to the hand painted ceramic Royal Delft™. Add this Silver 125th Anniversary of Vincent van Gogh coin to your cart today!