Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. Very attractive coin for a type set!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features a "D" mintmark, indicating it was produced at the Denver Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1945-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!