The Pale Horse is the fifth release in the 2015 six coin series of iconic Biblical scenes. Each of these APMEXclusive® 2 oz Silver coins has a mintage of just 1,499 and features an impressive high-relief, rimless design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Revelations 6:7-8, which describes Death as the fourth horseman of the apocalypse and his power over 1/4 of the earth that is to be destroyed by sword, famine, plague and the wild beasts.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "The Vision of Death" showing the figure of Death garbed in a flowing robe, holding his sickle while riding through the clouds on a pale horse with winged demonic creatures in his wake.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The Vision of Death", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Pale Horse coin to your cart today!