A laughing Kookaburra, the largest member of the Kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian outback, and the large sizes makes them perfect for investors as well as collectors.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Reverse: Features a Kookaburra perched on a fence post amidst an Australian landscape. The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark and year-date are included in the design.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint once again offers this beautiful Kookaburra series providing a classic design. Add the 2016 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!