Take advantage of this opportunity to get Set #6 from this limited mintage of 500 sets from the Banco de Mexico. This beautiful APMEXclusive® set contains two 2015 Silver Mexican Libertad coins in Proof and first-ever Reverse Proof finishes.
- This set is numbered "#6" from the Banco de Mexico.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 sets and contains the first-ever Reverse Proof Silver Libertad.
- Comes in a wooden box showing the Winged Victory and featuring the Banco de Mexico and APMEX logos.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
This magnificent 2-coin Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice, not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 2-coin Proof Silver Mexican Libertad Set #6 to your cart today!