As mintage of the denomination was resumed late in the year after WWII, the 1945 Canadian Dollar is one of the lowest mintage of the series. This beautifully original example is graded MS-63 by NGC.
- Contains .60 oz actual Silver weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-63 grade of this scarce coin.
- Only 38,391 coins were issued.
- Obverse: Left-facing portrait of King George VI.
- Reverse: The iconic voyageur reverse depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Canadian Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this uncirculated key date Canadian Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#37.