Following World War II, Canadian Silver Dollars were again struck in 1945, making these highly collectible with such a low mintage.
- Contains .60 oz actual Silver weight.
- Graded MS-63 by NGC guarantees and adds protection to the condition of the coin.
- Only 38,391 coins were issued.
- Obverse: Left-facing portrait of King George VI.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Canadian Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1945 Canadian Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#37.