This 3-coin Proof Gold set, which includes the 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz and 1 oz Gold coins, has a strict mintage limit of no more than 1,500 sets, adding exceptional collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Gold content of each coin.
- Contains a total of 1.35 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each set includes the 1 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz coin with a face value of $100 AUD, $25 AUD, and $15 AUD, respectively.
- Comes in an oval-shaped display case, featuring a glossy timber-effect lid, presented in a colored illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
With a limited mintage of 1,500 sets, this beauty is sure to sell quickly. Add this spectacular 2016 Gold 3-Coin Year of the Monkey Proof Set to your cart today!