Update your high grade Morgan dollar set with this beautiful PCGS graded Morgan Dollar from the "Carson City Collection." George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS has graded this Morgan Dollar as being in MS-64 condition.
- Mintage of 2,309,041 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation holder to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1890-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.