This is the first coin in the "Journeys of Discovery" Collection. The coin showcases the beautiful fully engraved, high-relief coin in an antique finish.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Packaged inside a timber chest with a uniquely numbered certificate of authenticity. This in turn will be packed in a draw string sack, modeled on those used to transport materials to trade around the globe.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the fully engraved, High Relief coin in antique finish. The illustration shows the moment of Marco Polo meeting the great Kublai Khan.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
This scene is set in a stronghold of the powerful Mongol Empire which Polo marveled so much at discovering. Add this 2 oz Silver Marco Polo coin to your cart today!