Exceptional quality Gold that is over 150 years old. This choice investor's grade coin has survived the test of time without having ever been circulated.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Mintage of only 215,000 coins with an NGC MS-64 population of only 30 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Type-1 Liberty Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!