Population of only 20 coins at this grade! Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins and their newer design is second to none.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Proof-69 Deep Cameo condition.
- The First Strikes label ensures that PCGS received the coin within the first 30 days of issue from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
This magnificent 1/2 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México. Add this certified 2015 1/2 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!